maven-users mailing list archives

From Nicola Buso <nb...@ebi.ac.uk>
Subject jira report error
Date Wed, 15 May 2013 11:14:26 GMT
Hi all,

I'm trying to configure the maven-changes-plugin to generate a report
for jira. I receive the following error running: mvn site -X

[ERROR] The value '<my project name>' does not exist for the field
'project'.
[WARNING]
org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: Failed to query issues;
response 400
at
org.apache.maven.plugin.jira.RestJiraDownloader.reportErrors(RestJiraDownloader.java:198)
at
org.apache.maven.plugin.jira.RestJiraDownloader.doExecute(RestJiraDownloader.java:152)
at
org.apache.maven.plugin.jira.AdaptiveJiraDownloader.doExecute(AdaptiveJiraDownloader.java:47)
at
org.apache.maven.plugin.jira.JiraMojo.executeReport(JiraMojo.java:367)
at
org.apache.maven.reporting.AbstractMavenReport.generate(AbstractMavenReport.java:190)

Using the debugged request I execute it from a firefox plugin
(RESTClient) and I can obtain easly the result; request:
-------
Address: https://<myhost>/jira/rest/api/2/search
Http-Method: POST
Headers: {Accept=[application/json], Content-Type=[application/json]}
Payload: {"jql":"project = <my project> AND status in (6) AND resolution
in (1) ORDER BY priority DESC, created
DESC","maxResults":100,"fields":["*all"]}
-------
I sent the request in POST with the content type as debugged.
The issueManager configuration in the pom file is:

<issueManagement>
<system>JIRA</system>
</issueManagement>

Can somebody helping me to find a solution to this? is there some
configuration I can add to changes-plugin to correct this behaviour?

Nicola.