maven-users mailing list archives

From spoots <spootsy.oo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building selected projects with nested aggregators
Date Fri, 03 May 2013 01:02:12 GMT
Sorry to bump my own thread, but I've got a another use-case and I'm hoping
there's a similarly blindingly obvious solution :)

What if I want to build all the sub-modules of, say, "web-apps" and their
dependencies across the whole tree? I know I can go in to the "web-apps"
aggregator and do a "mvn install", but then this won't build any of the
dependencies from sibling/parent aggregators.

Any way to do this without having to call out all the sub-modules
explicitly?