maven-users mailing list archives

From Tatar Kolos <ko...@tatar.hu>
Subject antrun plugin dependency
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2013 14:31:46 GMT
Hello,

I have a multimodule project which uses the antrun plugin and uses some fancy
taskdefs so I added ant-contrib as a dependency to the plugin.

For most projects this configuration works fine, however sometimes it fails
with classpath problems. It looks like Maven simply doesn't make the dependency
available in the classpath.

I've been playing around with this and for example the order of the modules in
the parent pom seems to make this problem sometimes go away. :(

Anyone has any suggestions what to check?

We're using Maven 2.2.1 and we have to stick to this version for a good while.
The problem doesn't happen with Maven3.

Thanks,

Kolos