maven-users mailing list archives

From Adrien Rivard <adrien.riv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to create two projects, one of them is using the other ?
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2013 13:36:23 GMT
On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 3:15 PM, mlotfi <majidnakit@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I am little bit confused here, does maven have more than one repository ?

It can.

For  simple project you generally use only maven central.
For more complex project, you may have to add others.

For intensive use it is very encouraged to use nexus or others MRM , which
will act as repository and as proxy for others repositories.

Using Jenkins as a repository is possible but should be use only for very
special need.

For more explanation you should take a look at
http://maven.apache.org/repository-management.html