maven-users mailing list archives

From Baptiste MATHUS <bmat...@batmat.net>
Subject Re: Circular dependency and assembly plugin
Date Mon, 01 Apr 2013 09:45:21 GMT
Hi,
Difficult to be sure what you're trying to do, but having circular dep is
in fact unsupported and generally not a good idea from many points of view.
I might answer that yes having a third project to break the circular dep is
one of the general solution to break the cycle.

If ever possible, having a demo project github might encourage people here
to help and propose a way to solve your problem?

My 2 cents.

Cheers