maven-users mailing list archives

From Baptiste MATHUS <bmat...@batmat.net>
Subject [ANN] templating-maven-plugin 1.0-alpha-2 Released
Date Sat, 06 Apr 2013 16:47:42 GMT
Hi,

The Mojo team is pleased to announce the release of the
templating-maven-plugin version 1.0-alpha-2.

That project was designed to offer source filtering, the Maven Way® :-).

http://mojo.codehaus.org/templating-maven-plugin/

To get this update, simply specify the version in your project's plugin
configuration:

<plugin>
        <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
        <artifactId>templating-maven-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>1.0-alpha-2</version>
</plugin>

Release Notes
https://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=11062&version=19168

We're still in early stage, please don't hesitate a second giving us
feedback about this plugin.
Insufficient documentation? Missing parameter? Please report, we'll be
happy to be able to improve it.

Enjoy,

The Mojo team.

-- Baptiste