maven-users mailing list archives

From virg g <06v...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple JDK Versions
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2013 11:41:57 GMT
Thank you for the reply. As a developer i would be knowing, whether it is
compiled with which jdk version. Once project's jars/wars released, they
will be validated/tracked with Build-Jdk of manifest info of jars and wars,
which is actually showing different than actual. At least how to override
this property in maven-jar-plugin. What is the property is generates Build-JDK
value? so that atelast i cna use this.
Thank you. Help is highly appreciated