maven-users mailing list archives

From Wayne Fay <wayne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to create maven plugin using archetype
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2013 14:59:48 GMT
> I am very new in Maven. I need to create maven plugin which should print
> names.

Look at the (free, open source) code for the plugins provided by the
Apache Maven team to get some advice on how to proceed. Ideally you
would pick a plugin which performs a similar function to what you
desire as a base on which you could build your own plugin.

> I have tried to look for any tutorial in creating plugin using archetype. no
> success Need help or you can provide good source on maven plugin

Tell us more about what you expect the plugin to do and maybe we'll have advice.

Wayne