maven-users mailing list archives

From Alonso Isidoro Roman <alons...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: maven
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2013 11:28:02 GMT
hi Miri, first, go to the folder project, where is pom.xml and execute mvn
clean install, that sentences clean, compile and deploy the project into
repository. Second, execute mvn eclipse:eclipse
and then import maven project from eclipse.

Let us know how about was.

regards

Alonso Isidoro Roman.

Mis citas preferidas (de hoy) :
"Si depurar es el proceso de quitar los errores de software, entonces
programar debe ser el proceso de introducirlos..."
 -  Edsger Dijkstra

My favorite quotes (today):
"If debugging is the process of removing software bugs, then programming
must be the process of putting ..."
  - Edsger Dijkstra

"If you pay peanuts you get monkeys"