maven-users mailing list archives

From Anders Hammar <and...@hammar.net>
Subject Re: Possible to write a boolean expression in Maven?
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 06:13:05 GMT
The only solution I can think of is to have two profiles each triggered by
one of the properties and then set a third property which you use in the
skip declaration. Remember to also define a default value for that third
property to cover when neither of the profiles are triggered.

I should state that i personally dislike profiles and think that the
solution above is a filthy solution making the pom difficult to understand.
You should settle on one single property.

/Anders