maven-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Krumwiede <kjk...@gmail.com>
Subject osxappbundle-maven-plugin
Date Sat, 06 Apr 2013 04:17:51 GMT
I'm not a Mac user and I'm new to Maven, so I'm completely out of my
element here.

I'm trying to use osxappbundle-maven-plugin to build app bundles on
Linux.  The bundle I produced doesn't appear to do anything at all.
My app doesn't start, but there are no error messages.  I think it may
have something to do with my info.plist settings, but I have no idea
what the plugin expects.

Does anyone have any experience with this plugin?  Could I ditch it
and build an app bundle using a custom assembly descriptor?

~K

Here's how I'm using it:

<plugin>
	<groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
	<artifactId>osxappbundle-maven-plugin</artifactId>
	<version>1.0-alpha-2</version>
	<configuration>
		<mainClass>krum.weaponm.WeaponM</mainClass>
		<jvmVersion>1.6+</jvmVersion>
		<javaApplicationStub>${basedir}/osx/JavaAppLauncher</javaApplicationStub>
		<iconFile>${basedir}/osx/WeaponM.icns</iconFile>
		<zipFile>${project.build.directory}/${project.build.finalName}-osx.zip</zipFile>
	</configuration>
	<executions>
		<execution>
			<phase>package</phase>