maven-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Colebourne <scolebou...@joda.org>
Subject Re: Testing jar files instead of class files
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2013 11:48:36 GMT
On 30 April 2013 12:28, Stephen Connolly
<stephen.alan.connolly@gmail.com> wrote:
> What you actually want to do is run your second set of tests after the
> 'package' phase and before the 'install' phase. There is only the 'deploy'
> phase after the 'install' phase so there would be no scope to run tests
> after the 'install' phase.

Thanks for the suggestion, but my question is around doing this in two
separate command line invocations, not one.

Iin a large multi-module build, I need to complete the full install
for all modules (for speed). Only at that point do I want to stop and
separately (perhaps on demand) run the additional tests.

Unless what you're indicating is a way to run the second maven build
without running the phases before integration-test?

Stephen