maven-users mailing list archives

From Eric Kolotyluk <eric.koloty...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven-release-plugin AND IBM RTC build engine...
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2013 19:09:11 GMT
If IBM were smart they would embrace Maven and do everything possible to
support it well within Jazz. Maven does not really compete with anything
IBM is doing, but it certainly compliments it in a positive way.

I have met a few people in IBM who are sympathetic to better support for
Maven, but I think some of the higher level decision makers need to be
persuaded.

Cheers, Eric