maven-users mailing list archives

From David Hoffer <dhoff...@gmail.com>
Subject How to customize build-classpath goal?
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2013 20:30:35 GMT
I need to build a property file that has all the classpath entries
and build-classpath does that, but I also need to prefix the classpath with
some custom entries, how can I do that?

If build-classpath can't support this is there a way in maven were I could
apply the custom changes after the file is generated?

Or as last resort I could even add a new property to that same file that
has the custom prefix.  Is there a maven plugin that lets me add/modify
properties in existing property files?

Any ideas how to do this?