maven-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: maven-license-plugin NPE
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2013 11:14:08 GMT
On 11 April 2013 11:36, Olivier Lamy <olamy@apache.org> wrote:

> This mojo is maintained here
> http://code.google.com/p/maven-license-plugin/
> So use this place for any questions.

While you are over there can you also point out that they are not supposed
to call themselves maven-___-plugin as that causes confusion on behalf of
users (and is not a naming format that we consider part of the allowed
usage) they should use a format that makes it clear that it is a plugin for
Apache Maven but by somebody other than the ASF, e.g. ____-maven-plugin
would be fine

See http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MPLUGIN-185