maven-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can I force a plugin to not run during parent pom execution phase?
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2013 09:07:46 GMT
Actually I don't see that as a trick at all.

If a future version of Maven were to break the feature (add the same
execution twice, once with inherited=true and the second with
inherited=false and the inherited=false configuration is closer so wins)
then I would consider that a serious bug.

Just my €0.02