maven-users mailing list archives

From "Markus Karg" <k...@quipsy.de>
Subject How to tell Maven to generate code when XSL has changed?
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2013 08:13:59 GMT
I am using xml-maven-plugin to generate Java code from XML:

       <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>

       <artifactId>xml-maven-plugin</artifactId>

       <version>1.0</version>

       <executions>

             <execution>

                    <phase>generate-sources</phase>

                    <goals>

                           <goal>transform</goal>

                    </goals>

             </execution>

       </executions>

This works well, but now I want that it automatically executes as soon
as the used transformation XSLT file was modified. So how can I tell
maven that it shall do generate-sources as soon as a particular file was
touched?

Thanks!

-Markus