maven-users mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: maven-compiler-plugin, fork, and Windows classpath length
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2013 22:38:17 GMT
Laird and Team

yep..known issue ...push any environment variable such as CLASSPATH over 64k or any build-string
over 2k do a
"cmd.exe /C java.exe %MASSIVE_CLASSPATH% MyFile.java"

and watch the fireworks

My workaround
surefire limited to 2.4.2 ..anything above that and surefire will attempt to construct an
extended classpath
<forkMode>never</forkMode>

Martin

responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.