maven-users mailing list archives

From Hossein Miri <hm...@me.com>
Subject maven
Date Fri, 05 Apr 2013 09:59:24 GMT
Hi everyone,

I have a folder that contains some Java code, written specifically for Linux.
There is a pom.xml file and two folders called: src and build

I have installed Eclipse Juno on my Mac (10.7.5) and I understand
it already has Maven included. On the Linux machine, the code is
executed by entering mvn package at the command line.

But after this stage, it doesn't run on my Mac, because some of the
commands are specific to Linux (I am told). How do I import the
whole project into Maven on my Mac? I mean where do I copy
the folders and pom file?

p.s. I am only just beginning to learn Java programming using the
      Eclipse IDE and my installation details are in the image attached...

Thank you,