maven-users mailing list archives

From Stanimir Stamenkov <s7a...@netscape.net>
Subject Re: [ANN] Maven Compiler Plugin 3.1 Released
Date Sat, 13 Apr 2013 17:55:17 GMT
Thu, 11 Apr 2013 23:38:17 -0500, /Wayne Fay/:

>> I'm not sure it could be a clue but it happens for some (I haven't
>> verified all) WAR modules.
> [...]
> Is this a project you can share via Github? Or can you make a sample that
> (consistently) exhibits the behavior, and share just that part?

All right.  Doesn't appear WAR-related, but consistently happens if
there are "package-info.java" files with no annotations (at least
@Retention(RUNTIME) ones) to cause a "package-info.class" generated
in the target/classes directory.

I think I had seen this exact case not causing recompilation before,
but may be it was just those "package-info.java" files recompiled.

--
Stanimir