maven-users mailing list archives

From Stanimir Stamenkov <s7a...@netscape.net>
Subject Re: [ANN] Maven Compiler Plugin 3.1 Released
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2013 09:08:03 GMT
Mon, 8 Apr 2013 20:15:15 +1000, /Olivier Lamy/:

> Release Notes - Apache Maven 2.x Compiler Plugin - Version 3.1
>
> ** Bug
>      * [MCOMPILER-187] - incremental stuff detect changes even if
> nothing has changed means too much compilation

I'm not sure it is the same, but it seems I'm still observing
instance of this.  I perform `mvn clean compile`, then immediately
`mvn compile` after it and I still see:

[INFO] Changes detected - recompiling the module!

It doesn't appear for all modules I've tried with, though.  I'm not
sure it could be a clue but it happens for some (I haven't verified
all) WAR modules.

--
Stanimir