maven-users mailing list archives

From Stephane-3 <mittiprove...@yahoo.se>
Subject Re: Source directory for the maven-apt-plugin plugin
Date Mon, 29 Apr 2013 19:20:59 GMT
Thanks Baptiste, I got it. Also, my initial post was a bit inaccurate as it
lacked the <outputDirectory>target/generated-sources</outputDirectory>
element.

The following plugin

      <plugin>
        <groupId>com.mysema.maven</groupId>
        <artifactId>maven-apt-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>1.0.4</version>
        <executions>
          <execution>
            <phase>generate-sources</phase>
            <goals>
              <goal>process</goal>
            </goals>
            <configuration>
              <outputDirectory>target/generated-sources</outputDirectory>

<processor>com.mysema.query.apt.jpa.JPAAnnotationProcessor</processor>
            </configuration>
          </execution>
        </executions>
      </plugin>

in the child module pom.xml file does the job now.

Cheers,