maven-users mailing list archives

From AJRobson <>
Subject Possible to have list of systemProperties in an external file?
Date Mon, 22 Apr 2013 19:30:54 GMT
I have just started with Maven today so am still getting up to speed. I have
set up a selenium test in Eclipse, in my test I have baseUrl =

I then run the test via command line passing in the argument I want the base
url to be

mvn clean test -Dwebdriver.base.url=

My problem is that I am working on a test where I will need to pass in a lot
of arguments and would prefer if I could read them from a properties file
instead of having a massive command line argument.

Is this possible and can anyone point me to a tutorial so I can set this up?

I have read about the mojo properties maven plugin which I have added to my
pom.xml but I haven't been able to get it working so far.

Sent from the Maven - Users mailing list archive at

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message