maven-users mailing list archives

From Jan Engler <Jan.Eng...@sick.de>
Subject Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Maven Shade Plugin
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2013 11:50:49 GMT
Ok,

working with a split-up build project seems to work. The only problem that
I face in the moment is that there is not only my 2 shaded jars (api and
api-sources) but also a file called "original-api.jar". The content of
this jar is only the meta-inf folder and I don't want this file to be
placed in my nexus....Any hints?

Best,
 Jan

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards