maven-users mailing list archives

From Russell Gold <>
Subject Maven introductory course reviewers needed
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2013 16:27:29 GMT

I am developing an introductory course for Maven users. The publisher will eventually provide
technical reviewers, but I was hoping for some earlier feedback. The full course is expected
to be a bit over 2 hours long; I have 3/8 sections created so far (14 videos totaling a bit
over 45 minutes). If you would be willing to take a look at comment, please contact me at
this address:

Come read my webnovel, Take a Lemon <>,
and listen to the Misfile radio play <>!