maven-users mailing list archives

From Adrien Rivard <adrien.riv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configure and using the WebLogic Maven Plugin
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 20:57:08 GMT
This kind of plugins (those who launch servers) are only useful for
developpement IMO. For real servers you take the output of maven (war/ear?)
and deploy it either manually  on the server either with others specialized
tools.

That said, the server itself does not (probably) require an internet
access, but the build tool (maven) does.

You may also have a look at MRMs (
http://maven.apache.org/repository-management.html ), which will need an
internet access but not your computer.