maven-users mailing list archives

From Baptiste MATHUS ...@batmat.net>
Subject Re: Problem when running testng testcase
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2013 07:42:00 GMT
I suppose you're using junit. The information you've provided is not enough
to be sure, but maybe you manually forced using junit4 in eclipse but you
left it in junit3 in you pom.xml?

By the way, if you can provide a gist of your pom and test or even better a
test project, I guess this will be easier to help you.

Cheers