maven-users mailing list archives

From Baptiste MATHUS ...@batmat.net>
Subject Re: maven deploy artifacts to Nexus repository
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2013 15:17:51 GMT
Not sure using scp is possible, but answering this precise point would be
more a nexus ML question.
Have you tried using HTTP even temporarily to see if this works? This would
help reduce the hypothesis of where the issue lies, isn't it?

Btw, I think the most often used protocol is http. Maybe if you want
security you could try just using https?

Cheers