maven-users mailing list archives

From Baptiste MATHUS ...@batmat.net>
Subject Re: Latest snapshot not downloaded
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2013 08:10:42 GMT
Hi,
That is true that Maven 3 will now deploy timestamped snapshots
irrespective of the pom settings.
Note that if you use a repo manager, like you say you do, this should not
be an issue. I suppose there's a configurable system like in nexus to clean
old snapshots?

About updateAlways, I never used it, but I would say it's preferable to use
-U (update snapshots) on the command line (on the CI server) so that Maven
is not told to check for each build even on your local machine.

Cheers