maven-users mailing list archives

From Wayne Fay <wayne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Looking for best practice guidance to avoid duplication
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2013 20:29:04 GMT
> I am looking for a best (and/or correct) way  to avoid duplication of cargo
> declarations when using multiple servers, but same set of applications. Only
> thing that changes is destination server and it's password.
> profiles. In short I am looking for something where I can call cargo
> deployer  like a function and use same settings except destination urls and
> passwords which are defined by the profile.

I'm unsure why you're asking here when the Cargo project has its own
lists and your question seems very specific to Cargo (and Jenkins).
http://cargo.996258.n3.nabble.com/User-f3.html

You may need to think out of the box and invent some of your own
tooling if existing solutions will not address your specific needs.

Wayne