maven-users mailing list archives

From Anders Hammar <and...@hammar.net>
Subject Re: Unpacking jars into target/classes
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2013 07:48:39 GMT
Well, actually I think that people being new to a tool could be the best
contributors. Those being experts (at least engineers) very often forget to
explain some of the basics, which rookies really need explained. So if you
don't understand, figure it out (ask questions etc) and then look at the
text/docs again and add what's missing. If you don't do it, who will?

So, file those improvement tickets with patches (could be as simple as
stating the additional text in the ticket, it doesn't have to be a patch
file). Anyone can contribute!

/Anders

On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 2:44 AM, Ron Wheeler <rwheeler@artifact-software.com