maven-users mailing list archives

From Anders Hammar <>
Subject Re: Unpacking jars into target/classes
Date Sat, 16 Mar 2013 10:54:18 GMT
> Jira would be an option, but unfortunately, my time is limited and I'll
> leave that to people who are already registered and know how to split up a
> report into meaningful, addressable chunks and file them under the right
> section.

I'm sorry Joachim, but I find that statement very offensive! Do you think
that other people's time is less valuable and that we don't have limited
time? A lot of people here has put in time answering your questions, but
you can't find some time to help improve the docs with the info that you
think is missing? It will help the next person (which could have been you
if someone before you had done this).
To me open source software is about everyone helping out. The very least I
expect is for people to file tickets about bugs and improvements they find.
No one can do everything, but everyone can do something!