maven-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Broyer <t.bro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: effective practice for web application development using maven
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2013 10:39:09 GMT
On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 11:07 AM, Stephen Connolly <
stephen.alan.connolly@gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't think that is an issue any more with org.eclipse.jetty's maven
> plugin

Running "mvn org.eclipse.jetty:jetty-maven-plugin:9.0.0.v20130308:run" at
the root of a multi-module still launches Jetty on the root project (the
one with packaging=pom), and there's no way to ignore modules depending on
their packaging (like tomcat-maven-plugin's ignorePackaging or
jszip-maven-plugin's runPackages, only considering packaging=war modules by
default) or targeting a specific module (like jszip-maven-plugin's
runModule, which is a *great* idea BTW).