maven-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Broyer <t.bro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: effective practice for web application development using maven
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2013 09:32:34 GMT
On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 10:11 AM, Stephen Connolly <
stephen.alan.connolly@gmail.com> wrote:

> It's rough and a little bit alpha still. Please take a look at
> jszip.orgwhere I have the jszip-maven-plugin which will use it's
> reactor spider
> senses to build the classpath from the reactor,

I saw that, and I'll use it as an inspiration for a rewritten
gwt-maven-plugin, thanks for the hard work.
I think you should contribute it back to Jetty:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/JETTY-1517

> so e.g.
>
> # from the root of the reactor
> $ mvn compile org.jszip.maven:jszip-maven-plugin:run

You should probably use process-classes instead of compile (just in case)