maven-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unpacking jars into target/classes
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2013 18:59:29 GMT
On Thursday, 7 March 2013, Joachim Durchholz wrote:

> Am 07.03.2013 13:55, schrieb Stephen Connolly:
>
>> BUT if you are doing something that is crazy and stupid
>>

> Yeah okay, I stopped reading at that allegation.

Think of it as

"BUT if one is doing..."

Keep in mind that the mailing list is a public archive, so sometimes we say
things with a wording designed to benefit future readers, one should not
take them quite so personally. 95% of the time "you" actually should be
read as "one" and then it makes more sense... But as it sounds more like
something a sovereign might say when addressing their subjects, we use the
informal "you"