maven-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Connolly <>
Subject Re: effective practice for web application development using maven
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2013 10:38:36 GMT
Ok, cool, good to know... glad to be pushing people to make the users life

BTW I expect to be able to make the pom reloading stuff available for other
plugins to use as a nicer API. I don't recommend copying my tricks directly
as there are some hidden assumptions that I am making which I will be able
to abstract away when I turn this into an API (which is part of the process
of preparing 1.0-beta-1)