maven-users mailing list archives

From "Markus Karg" <k...@quipsy.de>
Subject AW: How to tell Maven to put DLL dependency into java.library.path?
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2013 07:16:58 GMT
Maybe you like to vote or comment: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-5448 ? :-)

Regards
-Markus

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Dan Tran [mailto:dantran@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 25. März 2013 17:04
An: Maven Users List
Betreff: Re: How to tell Maven to put DLL dependency into java.library.path?

dont think maven can do that ( surefire understand jars but not dll/so ). I am facing the
same issue and the best I can come up ATM is to configure every single project

-D

On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 12:58 AM, Markus Karg <karg@quipsy.de> wrote:
> Dan,
>
> thank you for this tip. I is working very well. But one question I still do have: If
I have a second project which needs the same native dependency, obviously I have to tell configure
maven-surefire-plugin again. This is a bit strange, as obviously the fact that the configuration
is needed is related to the dependency, not to the dependent project. I wonder if Maven has
a solution that roughly spoken does the same but is configured inside oft he dependency's
POM, not inside oft he dependent POM? That would allow to use the dependency as "any other"
dependency without having to remember that it actually is a DLL...