maven-users mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: effective practice for web application development using maven
Date Sun, 17 Mar 2013 00:36:47 GMT
Hes showing you how to 1)run a profile
2)create a profile using the <profile> element
<!-- your profile can include any number of plugins which themselves can include <dependencies>
as seen here --><profiles>
    <profile>
        <id>full-build</id>
        <activation>
            <property>
                <name>build</name>
            </property>
        </activation>
        <build>
            <plugins>
                <plugin>                  .....................                  <executions>
                    <execution>                     ...                    </execution>
                  </executions>
                  <dependencies>
                   <dependency>                            .....
                    </dependency>
                  </dependencies>                </plugin>             </plugins>
          </build>
       </profile>

HTH

responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.