maven-users mailing list archives

From "LARRAIN, GUIDO MARTIN (AG-Contractor/5000)" <guido.martin.larr...@monsanto.com>
Subject mvn deploy - Passing username and password as arguments
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2013 16:05:38 GMT
Hi There;

I'm newbie on Maven and I have a few questions about some particular options of the MVN command.

I wanna know if there is a way to send a userid and password as an argument when you want
to deploy an artifact into a repo.

I really appreciate if you can help me with that. Thanks in advance!

Guido Larrain

to be received only by persons entitled
to receive such information. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender immediately. Please delete it and
all attachments from any servers, hard drives or any other media. Other use of this e-mail
by you is strictly prohibited.

by Monsanto, including its
subsidiaries. The recipient of this e-mail is solely responsible for checking for the presence
of "Viruses" or other "Malware".
Monsanto, along with its subsidiaries, accepts no liability for any damage caused by any such
code transmitted by or accompanying
this e-mail or any attachment.

The information contained in this email may be subject to the export control laws and regulations
of the United States, potentially
including but not limited to the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and sanctions regulations
issued by the U.S. Department of
Treasury, Office of Foreign Asset Controls (OFAC).  As a recipient of this information you
are obligated to comply with all