maven-users mailing list archives

From Jörg von Frantzius <joerg.frantz...@aperto.de>
Subject Re: Why are POMs of non-SNAPSHOT versions downloaded although already in local repo?
Date Wed, 27 Mar 2013 09:47:20 GMT
Hi Stephen,

thanks for your answer. Indeed we had a change of repository id, as I
switched the build on our CI server to use a different settings.xml,
pointing to a different mirror.

It seems that it is the "_maven.repositories" file holding the
repository or mirror id that it downloaded a POM from. It now contains
the id of the new mirror, and there are no downloads of the same POMs
anymore.

Thanks + regards,
Jörg