maven-users mailing list archives

From Jörg von Frantzius <joerg.frantz...@aperto.de>
Subject Why are POMs of non-SNAPSHOT versions downloaded although already in local repo?
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2013 12:02:40 GMT
Hi,

during our builds I can see that Maven downloads POMs for non-SNAPSHOT
versions again, even though the POMs are already present in the local
repository. I could understand that it does so for SNAPSHOT versions,
but why also for non-SNAPSHOT versions?

This causes the build to spend considerable time downloading POMs where
it doesn't seem necessary.

Does anybody know a particular reason for this happening?

Regards,
Jörg

--
*Dipl. inf. Jörg von Frantzius, System Architect*

Email mailto:joerg.frantzius@aperto.de
Phone +49 30 283921-318
Fax +49 30 283921-29

Aperto AG - In der Pianofabrik
Chausseestraße 5, D-10115 Berlin-Mitte
http://www.aperto.de
http://www.facebook.com/aperto
https://www.xing.com/companies/apertoag

HRB 77049, AG Berlin Charlottenburg
Vorstand: Dirk Buddensiek (Vorsitzender), Kai Großmann, Stephan Haagen
Aufsichtsrat: Bernd Hardes (Vorsitzender)