maven-users mailing list archives

From Joachim Durchholz ...@durchholz.org>
Subject Re: Unpacking jars into target/classes
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2013 17:52:50 GMT
Hi Brian,

Let me express a big Thank You; this was a much-needed breath of fresh
air, and I 100% agree with every single sentence in your posting.

This isn't going to change much about the technical issues, but you did
a whole lot to restore my respect for the community that's building and
maintaing Maven.
I wish you all the succes you need.
For what it may be worth :-)

I'll keep out of the (hopefully) ensuing discussion because that might
distract some people.
Should anybody address me directly I'll stay available for answers.
I'll try to stay as neutral as possible in that case, not taking sides
because I don't currently consider myself a part of the user community;
if you want, I can run my answers by you to keep the flamage down.

Regards,
Jo