maven-users mailing list archives

From Mark Derricutt <m...@talios.com>
Subject Re: Unpacking jars into target/classes
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2013 02:56:45 GMT
Stephen Connolly wrote:
> Just for you, I have taken the 30 minutes out of my life and written a
> Maven Plugin that will solve your issues with those pesky non-maven
> dependencies.
>
> https://github.com/stephenc/non-maven-jar-maven-plugin
>
> You will need to wait a couple of hours for the sync to central before you
> can use that plugin.

Stephen - thank you for this plugin! I was actually struck with a
similar issue last night writing up a sample project to demonstrate
maven to someone elses non-maven project, and started down the file://
repo route and gave up in disgust at myself after having it "not quite
work" with multi-module builds.

This is a simple plugin, but elegantly solves a -temporary- transitional
issue.

Big props to you.

Mark