maven-users mailing list archives

From Ron Wheeler <rwhee...@artifact-software.com>
Subject Re: Unpacking jars into target/classes
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2013 21:24:14 GMT
Stephen,

I guess they don't have the expression about "biting the hand that feeds
you" where ever he comes from.

It was very kind of you to develop the plug-in for him.
A simple "Thank you" would have been a better response.

Ron

On 19/03/2013 4:57 PM, Joachim Durchholz wrote:
> Am 19.03.2013 12:13, schrieb Stephen Connolly:
>> Jo,
>>
>> Just for you, I have taken the 30 minutes out of my life and written a
>> Maven Plugin that will solve your issues with those pesky non-maven
>> dependencies.
>>
>> https://github.com/stephenc/non-maven-jar-maven-plugin
>
> Sorry, but that bold text is a piece of both impudence and arrogance.
>
> I don't think we have anything to discuss with each other anymore.

Ron Wheeler
President
Artifact Software Inc
email: rwheeler@artifact-software.com