maven-users mailing list archives

From Joachim Durchholz ...@durchholz.org>
Subject Re: Unpacking jars into target/classes
Date Mon, 18 Mar 2013 06:58:11 GMT
Am 18.03.2013 07:43, schrieb Anders Hammar:
> Joachim, you're way out of line here! Please do a background check on my
> contribution to this project before you insult me!

Anders, your contributions to Maven were never part of this discussion.

Except if you base your demands on how your contributions are so much
more than mine.

Which would be an invalid argument. Maven, like all the other FOSS
projects, is published on a "take it or leave it" basis. In fact the
"leave it" option has been on the table for quite a while.
If find it strange that if I give information on a "take it or leave it"
basis, you guys find that offensive and not enough due diligence.

Listen that Youtube link again, please...