maven-users mailing list archives

From Myron <>
Subject Re: FAIL maven build on failing snapshot update?
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2013 17:28:47 GMT
Thanks Baptiste.
Seems this is the only workable solution so far...
Might do it that way :)

(Just curious; since Maven is already able to detect this "error" why
couldn't we implement a real error for that?
But i guess, i know to less to cite that; dunno if that would break a
clean multimodule build, or other things...)
Anyway... thanks :)