maven-users mailing list archives

From Rahul Thakur <rahul.thakur.x...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: maven properties of dependencies
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2013 11:21:01 GMT

Hi Alejandro,

What version of Maven are you writing your plugin with? What's the
scenario - can you please elaborate?

I am looking through the current master, it seems you could do something
like:

DependencyNode.getDependency().getArtifact().getProperties()

I hope I understood your problem correctly...

Cheers,

Rahul