maven-users mailing list archives

From Ron Wheeler <rwhee...@artifact-software.com>
Subject Re: mvn deploy - Passing username and password as arguments
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2013 00:09:06 GMT
On 08/03/2013 11:05 AM, LARRAIN, GUIDO MARTIN (AG-Contractor/5000) wrote:
> Hi There;
>
> I'm newbie on Maven and I have a few questions about some particular options of the MVN
command.

> I wanna know if there is a way to send a userid and password as an argument when you
want to deploy an artifact into a repo.
Why?
I am not sure what each of the Maven repos allows as meta-data or would
allow you to do with it.
You should describe a bit more about what you are trying to accomplish.

> I really appreciate if you can help me with that. Thanks in advance!
>

> Guido Larrain
>
> This e-mail message may contain privileged and/or confidential information, and is intended
to be received only by persons entitled
> to receive such information. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify
the sender immediately. Please delete it and
> all attachments from any servers, hard drives or any other media. Other use of this e-mail
by you is strictly prohibited.

> All e-mails and attachments sent and received are subject to monitoring, reading and
archival by Monsanto, including its
> subsidiaries. The recipient of this e-mail is solely responsible for checking for the
presence of "Viruses" or other "Malware".
> Monsanto, along with its subsidiaries, accepts no liability for any damage caused by
any such code transmitted by or accompanying
> this e-mail or any attachment.
>

> The information contained in this email may be subject to the export control laws and
regulations of the United States, potentially
> including but not limited to the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and sanctions
regulations issued by the U.S. Department of
> Treasury, Office of Foreign Asset Controls (OFAC).  As a recipient of this information
you are obligated to comply with all

--
Ron Wheeler
President