maven-users mailing list archives

From Joachim Durchholz ...@durchholz.org>
Subject Re: Unpacking jars into target/classes
Date Sat, 09 Mar 2013 10:12:09 GMT
Am 08.03.2013 14:05, schrieb Baptiste MATHUS:
>> If there's no way to get it to work (and that's the answer I got from
>> Baptiste), then it's not me who's doing it wrong.
>
> Where did I write "there's no way to get it to work"?

Sorry for the misrepresentation - it was the conclusion I arrived at
after reading the information from your post, and in fact not what you
actually wrote.

> Initially I actually just gave you a hint of the path I would look at. You
> then transformed this thread into a troll...

I made a passing remark that I find a redundant store in a Maven jar is
silly.
It was others who turned that into the usual "you're doing it wrong - no
I don't" tug-of-war.
And no, I'm not trolling. Please look the definition up - I am NOT doing
it to gain attention, I'd be all too happy if none of this quarelling
had ever been happening. Problem is, I can't simply let allegations of
ineptitude stand, I have a professional rep to protect.

Regards,
Jo