maven-users mailing list archives

From Joachim Durchholz ...@durchholz.org>
Subject Re: Unpacking jars into target/classes
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2013 07:28:27 GMT
Am 08.03.2013 04:48, schrieb Ron Wheeler:
> I am not sure what you expect us to say.

Simply stick with the question at hand and don't waste everybody's time
with evangelizing and philosophy.

> By your own experience, your approach doesn't work; you won't try to do
> it the right way;

If there's no way to get it to work (and that's the answer I got from
Baptiste), then it's not me who's doing it wrong.

Matthew mentioned install-file, but I already explained why a Maven repo
is not an option.

 > you call people names who are trying to help you.

You may think you're trying to help, but repeating advice that can't be
followed isn't.

> You may not have noticed but no one in the forum is jumping in to take
> your side.

Self-selected group.
Plus, many people shy controversy.
Plus, nothing new for the regulars.

I'd get the same kind of (non-)reaction in a Fortran group, for the same
reasons, so that observation doesn't prove a thing.

And I think that's enough of off-topic discussion for this thread.